Immersion Heat Exchangers
Fluorotherm's heat exchangers have been proven worldwide over the past 35 years. All surfaces are fully exposed to fluid for maximum heat transfer. They are rugged, able to withstand the toughest environments under high temperatures, can handle live steam heating, and are the most durable the market has to offer.
Please view our brochures by visiting our Product Literature Page for all our offerings.
Corrosion resistant and ultrapure fluoropolymer FEP, MFA and PFA tubing immersion heat exchangers are used for heating and cooling. They are unsurpassed in chemical resistance due to their fluoropolymer construction and are superior to other exotic metals, alloys, glass and graphite.
End uses include:
- Steel pickling
- Semiconductor wafer processing
- Metal plating
- Gas condensing for process and sampling
- Ultrapure applications
Immersion design heat exchangers are available in 600+ dimensional and design variations to suit virtually any tank size and shape.
- Ultrapure, non-stick fluoropolymer maintains heat transfer efficiency
- Pitting and fouling prevented
- Short payback time when replacing direct steam sparging or electrically heated systems (call Fluorotherm for details)
- Low profile minimizes surface for sludge deposit
- Easy maintenance and in-house repair in case of accidental breakage
- Long life (call Fluorotherm for historical information)
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out this data sheet with the information available and e-mail or fax back to us. We will respond promptly for standard product inquiries.